212-45B West Wilmot St. Richmond Hill, ON L4B 2P3

Mon - Fri : 10:00am - 6:00pm

Personal & Self-Employed Tax Returns (T1)

File your taxes the easy way, with Elite Tax.  Simply provide us with your tax documents, such as, T4s, RRSP Contribution receipts, etc. and we will ensure you receive the highest return possible. Whether you need to file personal taxes or are self-employed, Elite Tax has the knowledge and expertise to save you money.

Personal (T1) Tax Returns

Your basic T1 General can be completed from the comfort of your own home. Just fill out the online form and we will connect you with an Elite Tax professional to handle the rest. Simply provide your tax documents and our professional will only contact you if any issues arise.

Self-Employed Tax Returns

Completing the T1 tax form as a business can be completed by one of our professionals in no time at all, with the first step being to calculate your total business income and the second to lay out all your expenses. This is done by filling out a T2125 or a Statement of Business or Professional Activities form. If you have more than one business, then you must fill out a separate T2125 for each.

Whether you are a sole proprietor or in a partnership, you file your taxes using a T1 General form. This form will include all your personal and business income. You will also be required to provide your business number, social insurance number, in addition to the T1 General from the previous tax year.

If your business is a partnership, you need to claim other amounts deductible from your share of net partnership income.